Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Kid's Life

I was going to start this post by apologizing for the photo quality, but who am I kidding?  I don't make much of an effort in that department even when I take the pictures.  

This is a collection of photos by my kids, most of them taken without me knowing.

Here is a little slice of their lives:



looking at what mom has on the computer - raised bed garden table blog post :)

the way my kitchen floor looks right after  breakfast, or pretty much anytime, since the 4 year old eats cereal all day

the windows look TALL to a child

OH, having our very own lawn mower is the most exciting feeling in the world!  Wheeee!!!!

Don't mind the old, stained carpet in our truck.  We just kind of stored it there until we found a place we could throw it away....


Dad is SO strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...