Saturday, September 22, 2012

What Went Well Today, Day 2


Okay, so here's my three things.  You know what's funny?  After writing yesterdays, I had ideas of like 10 more.  This could probably snowball into 100.  It's funny how counting your blessings can do that.

But here's today's 3:


  1. My oldest daughter is wowing me with her drive and initiative.  She is riding her bike to and from school most days, working on Safety Patrol (helping those cute little kids across the street on their way to school) and then going to soccer practice for an hour after school.  I am SO pleased that she is working this hard but also that her school is providing so many opportunities.  She is a little bundle of energy so I always appreciate (free) activities being available for her participation.  I love that she gets to learn to play the viola, and have soccer both for free through her school.
  2. I have 79 blog followers!  Every little one that adds themselves means a lot to me.  2 people decided to "unfollow" a few days ago.  It was the day I posted pictures for my little guy's birthday.  Could be too much "family stuff" shared or simply offended by the title about 9/11? Who knows.  What I do know is 3 people quickly filled their space and then more came and it just tickles my little heart that people are willing to read what I write and put forth.  I've worked hard to post every day this year, and I will continue to do so to reach the goal for myself, but knowing I have a community, ever so small, who is interested feels good too.  I am extremely isolated these days due to my mental issues, like random panic attacks, so having even behind-the-computer interactions with you all means more than you know.  I appreciate other bloggers who put themselves out there so I can connect with them too.
  3. ZUMBA baby!  I went to zumba again.  I had purchased a 20 class punch pass, and realized I haven't even used half.  Why have I not gone for so long?  Anyway, it was nice to sweat.  I get a little tired of the same songs and same dances, I'll admit...but there aren't many other dancy exercise classes around here, so I'm glad I can go to it, and it's already paid for!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea, Bobi! And I love zumba too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you via GFC from Pamela's Heavenly Treats Marvelous Monday's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you at Mix it up Monday and just LOVE this positive post! Sharing our blessings helps multiply our joy. Have a wonderfully terrific week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to be your newest follower because your post inspires me. I'm a fairly new blogger and you helped me realize that no matter how few "followers" or "likes" I have, it's the "quality" not "quantity" of people that matters to me. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following. It means a lot to me!

      Delete
  5. So glad to see that your follower count has skyrocketed since you posted this. I wouldn't worry too much about the unfollows relation to your content. Post what you like, and when readers see the passion, they'll keep coming back. Your post reminded me of my school days on safety patrol. Fun times. Zumba's also a whole lot of fun. Though I've only attended about 5 classes ever, it was always enjoyable. Thanks for linking up with me again, Bobi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! Thanks for the comment. It means a lot to me!

      Delete
  6. Hello, new follower here! I would love to have you link up with my Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/09/clever-chicks-blog-hop-2-featured-post.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...