Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Year to Be Born

We'll just say it was the late 70's to early 80's.

I wouldn't pick any other.  I'm glad to have lived on both sides of the "kids having cellphones" divide.  Ditto that on Facebook and all social media.

While it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about all the long winter drives I took as a teenager in an old car, with no way of contacting anyone....since I lived through it I'm thankful to know that time as well as this one.

I love my smart phone!  I love the convenience it is to get things like banking, organizing, adding to my calender, all done while I am out and about.  I also just like having all my important dates, numbers, etc. on one device.

I'm so thankful for the comfort and cleanliness of this modern time.  I'm so thankful to live now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...