Tuesday, March 4, 2014

DIY Skinny Jeans




I gathered my favorite tutorials on making regular jeans into skinny jeans.  Since I'm a passionate thrifter, I can't stand to see an almost great piece of clothing go to waste.  I altered my jeans last week, but didn't take a lot of great pictures.  I thought to be helpful I'd gather up the best posts I could find to share here.  Let me know if you try this!

Love Charles Vintage


Honeysuckle Blog

Homemade Ginger



P.S.  I picked these blog tutorials based on their clear and simple directions, lots of close up pictures and a simple lay out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...