There was a thin, but long crack along our hot water heater in the RV. After researching whether it could be welded, we found that there is a porcelain lining also cracked and could leach particles into the water. So new water heater it was!
The base underneath it was old and warped, so Casey copied it and built a fresh new one.
Some simple wiring, and it was ready to go!
We found ours by searching Google by the product number. The prices varied widely and it turns out we spent 1/2 of what our local camping supplier charged. And as a bonus it showed up in two days and shipping only cost us $10. I'd recommend the place we bought it from highly.