Sunday, May 25, 2014

RV Water Heater Replacement


There was a thin, but long crack along our hot water heater in the RV.  After researching whether it could be welded, we found that there is a porcelain lining also cracked and could leach particles into the water.  So new water heater it was!




The base underneath it was old and warped, so Casey copied it and built a fresh new one.




Some simple wiring, and it was ready to go!



We found ours by searching Google by the product number.  The prices varied widely and it turns out we spent 1/2 of what our local camping supplier charged.  And as a bonus it showed up in two days and shipping only cost us $10.  I'd recommend the place we bought it from highly.



6 comments:

  1. My husband and I had the very same problem with our RV last year! We were not as good as you and hired someone to fix it, which cost a fortune! You seem to have done a brilliant job, will definitely next time be looking to do it ourselves if we can! Thank you for sharing this.

    Lovella Cushman @ Perfection Plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the above RV water heater replacement and i need to buy it
    geyser price

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    Pipes leak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog you have share here really this is very informative and creative ideas in this blog
    best geyser in india

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hello there, You’ve done an incredible job.
    I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this site.

    how many bottles of water are in a gallon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...