Thursday, April 16, 2015

Summer 2015 Hair


I've been combing (ha!) through recent trends.  Here's the bad news:  Long hair is still very much in.

 And the good news?

Some other people actually have long hair.  So hurray for you ;)



The ombre's seem to be going up higher towards the scalp this year.
And any color is welcome.  Bright is good!





Even the shorter looks are long in the ombre.


Having tried it all, I'll tell you I think lavender/purples are the most universally flattering.



And braids.  The looser and messier the better.  Oh Elsa, I blame you.





Finally the token short haired girl.  I picked this one especially because the curls are very similar to mine on a humid day.  She looks great, so I'm hoping I can pull it off too.



Let the season begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...