Thursday, May 14, 2015

Getting Counters


So I just have this one, not so great photo of the installers putting in our quartz countertops.  Sorry 'bout the glare :).  I thought it was interesting how they just had the triangle notch there and then cut the sink area out on site.  They even re-installed my sink, which I wasn't expecting.  So that was kinda nice.

We did the two-tone thing like I'd been dreaming and planning.  Both were from Home Depot a year apart.  The "experts" say a kitchen remodel takes months and must be done at once and you basically need to move out of the kitchen during that time.  For convenience, yeah, I see their point.  But it CAN be done one step at a time as  you can afford it.


1 comment:

  1. I love quartz, so shiny and beautiful and easy to clean. I know you will be enjoying your kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...