Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Letting things Go



Parts of my former life I have had to release:


  1. Large meals with all parts served at one time
  2. productive days without naps
  3. attending social events in the evenings
  4. scheduling more than one appointment or errand in one day
  5. afternoons in the sun at the lake or pool
  6. long hikes
  7. long walks
  8. dance classes and roller skating
  9. volunteer work for church
  10. not being in huge medical debt

Blessings I can Accept

  1. more time for my kids with their dad
  2. more quiet time for myself to reflect and think (this one kinda bugs me but I should appreciate it)
  3. more books read
  4. more Netflix enjoyed
  5. less sewing or deadline stress
  6. more focus on the main priorities of life like basic meals and clean house
  7. more cuddles with the kids
  8. more responsibilities and tasks for the kids to learn from
  9. more quiet time at home with husband
  10. more peace since being treated, having helpful medicine and vitamins
  11. Having a comfortable, mostly finished and livable home to rest and live this life in (I'm so glad this hit *after* we already had floors, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...