Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Fabrics



I did a little shopping the Saturday after Thanksgiving to get the great deal on these fabrics.  I bought whole bolts.  I'm really excited to quilt with it.  I've made a few things in the past including a queen size comforter, out of this kind of quilting cotton and it has held up so nicely and is so soft and comforting.  I'm looking forward to the quilts I can create with this stuff.

Check out my sewing inspiration Pinterest board to see some of my ideas for sewing this year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! I found you somewhere in the blogosphere and LOVE your blog!!! I'm Hanna and I am your newest follower!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! You can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...