Saturday, January 26, 2013

Thankful Today



1.  Friends, for my kids...today brought playdates and plans for future ones and it gave me a reassurance that we'll be alright here after all.  It's been slow coming, but comforting.

2.  Thawed, marinated porkchops, cooked to falling-apart perfection in the crockpot.  Glad I had those in the freezer!

3.  My number finally came up.  After months on the waiting list, the library graced me with Downton Abbey, season 2 this week.  It's been like a delicious dessert to devour.

1 comment:

  1. You can watch seasons 1-3 of Downton Abbey online at tvseries.net! I love it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...