Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Marinated Pork Chops


I haven't done much couponing lately, but I'm always looking to stretch my grocery budget.  I found these pork chops marked down awhile ago for $8.15 if you can't quite make out that price tag.  It was a big package, originally around $12, I think.  




When I got home I divided them into two containers to split it into two meals.  Then I poured some honey mustard dressing over this batch as a marinade and seasoned liberally with Montreal Steak seasoning.



I froze both batches already marinated/seasoned since they were close to their date and so the flavors could meld during the thawing process, when we were ready to eat them.  My husband grilled the first batch and they were AMAZING!



1 comment:

  1. I have all the ingredients for this so I will have to try this week! Thanks so much for sharing! It sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...