Monday, October 3, 2011

Summer Over

And I promise I'll remove that sidebar soon :)

So we sold our place, and bought another unit in the same complex.  Much, much smaller, though.  The six of us have 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and no basement like we had before.  It is stretching us to our emotional limits with each other, to put it mildly.

At least once a day I ask myself, "Why are we doing this?"  Problem is we are so far in now, we're committed to doing something.  We have to buy a house, so we're keepin' on with the one we're having built.  Have they actually built it yet?  No.

Have they even broken ground or starting digging a hole of any kind?  That would be a no, also.  But at this point we are sticking with it--although the thought has crossed my mind that the builder may be the one backing out.  We've gone almost a week without getting return calls or emails from the realtor again.

I'm holding on to the hope that this is for our good for whatever reason.  Well, I know it is.  God leads me and has guided us a lot in this process.  We're in it for a reason.  I'll just keep going forward with a smile on my face!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Bobi! That must be so stressful to be in that small space. I'll be praying for you. If all else fails, my house is still for sale. Maybe you are really meant to live in Papillion! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...