Monday, January 30, 2012

Today

Today I am thankful:  for my sweet smelling boys I just bathed, for my house and the chandelier that is one of my favorite parts (even though we had to use a vacuum extension off the balcony to fetch those Q-tips one of my sweet boys launched into it).

I am thankful for a home, for a garage, for shelter from the cold.

I am thankful for the internet for a way to connect with people while I go hours and days here alone with the kids :).

I am thankful for great customer service--our new washer is having a few problems but they are delivering us a replacement.

I am thankful for the Book of Mormon.  When I have studied it in the past it has had great power in my life.  I am wanting the same thing in my life, so plan to start TODAY studying 30 minutes a day.  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...