Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Big Move, part 2

There was no light fixture over the kitchen table before--the buyers had taken almost all of the fixtures when they left
 (because the house foreclosed).  
Now...there is no light fixture in the office where we took this chandelier from.

This is the point where I realize I am going to be very involved in this and it's  heavy!

I skipped Zumba class because I didn't feel well.  Instead I am holding this heavy thing?

My eyes are fixated on the TV so I don't think about how my arms hurt.

Someone appreciates our work!

And the plumbing and electrical genius made it do this!  Go Mr. Warmth!


This glow just warms my heart.  It feels like home.  

1 comment:

  1. I love that you put the beautiful chandelier in the kitchen. I'm loving the new trend of putting chandeliers in non dining room places. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...