Friday, February 24, 2012

Fabric Covered Diaper Box Tutorial






Step #1:  Cut off the box lid.





Step 2:  Trace the box with a marker 
             (underside of fabric)

Step 3:  Roll the box to each side to trace
             (and add about an inch to each area when you cut it out so you can roll over so all          raw edges are covered)



Step 5:  Pull that fabric up and Start Gluing!





Finished Product:  I glued a large ribbon around it and added      a bow.


P.S.  If you had a bunch of these what would you store in them???

4 comments:

  1. Hot glue gun, I knew there was something I would need to buy for this project! I have tons of empty boxes lying around, just waiting to be transformed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would store more fabric in those... or maybe just diapers! LOL

    Sure wish I could find my hot glue gun... loaned it to someone ages ago and don't think I ever got it back. Must be time to buy a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you made that look easy! I've got to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great little project. I love re-doing things that would normally be thrown away. You've made this old diaper box into a great little storage bin. Thanks so much for sharing on Marvelous Mondays! Please note, my new web address is www.thisgalcooks.com Same blog, different name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...