- I made pancakes and bacon this Saturday morning.
- I scheduled my yearly exam this week. (go preventive cancer screenings!)
- The kids were clean, dressed, fed, and on time to school every day this school year.
- Including during the move :)
- We haven't eaten out (even fast food) for over two weeks. This one is big for me, because I get SO tired of cooking every day.
- We invited someone over for dinner last week. Also huge for me. I get so much anxiety about how the house looks, etc. and I let it go out the window and just enjoyed friends.
- Boy #2 started therapy for his "oral aversion" eating issues. I get to do lots of homework for him to help with this. It felt like an overwhelming issue to start addressing, but we're plowing through.
- Signed Boy #1 up for a bi-lingual (Spanish immersion) preschool for next year. We got the last slot and now the school is full (I call it school but it is in a home). It's only February! Glad I was on the ball for something.
I made this list to make myself feel better. Because of the high levels of stress this year I feel like my brain is starting to break down and become mush :). I want a visual reminder of the positive accomplishments that are happening.