Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Our Little Jungle


Now that this Omaha Spring has sprung we are discovering a bounty of landscaping plants that we are so thankful we didn't have to pay for.  Another blessing of not having a "new" home.

I just want to say to all the deer in Village Green (where we used to live): " Look at those Hostas!  You might have enjoyed nibbling my $5 plants down to the root back in the day, but I can grow massive Hostas now!"  Thank you.  I feel better now.  I've been carrying that bitterness for too long :).


1 comment:

  1. Your plants are beautiful! I love them!! I have thought the exact same thing about a "new" house. We have 1/2 an acre that is all fenced and all grass and landscaped that I didn't have to do. That is a huge advantage of not starting from scratch!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...