Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What. Is. Up. Right. Now

A little update post.  If you will.  Or you want.  Cause I do what I feel, regardless  :).

Ahem.

My little almost 5 year old CB starts preschool 3 days a week.  Hallelujah!  Oh, I mean, so, so sad!  No really, he needs some more brain stimulation and to make some new friends on this side of town.  I'm too lazy and antisocial to drive him 45 minutes to pick up or visit another 4 year old.  So that will be good.

I'm hoping to sign the girls up for some volleyball.  And the oldest is starting competitive soccer (playing other upper grade elementary schools).  That sounds fun in theory.  I'll update you on how it goes when we travel all over the city for games.

I'm sensing a theme here.

I'm a total homebody.

So preschool is only 2 1/2 hours long.  What exactly am I going to do to maximize that time since I'll still have an almost 2 year old?  My instincts say paint-there are still a LOT of walls in this place that needs some TLC.  But logic says that might be toddler problematic.  Will work on a Sesame Street addiction STAT.

Oh, and its only a week into it but I'm still going to shout it from the rooftops.  I cut my grocery spending IN HALF people!  Seriously, I've been struggling with this for over a year.  And guess who saved my bacon (pun intended!)  Blissful and Domestic.  Check it out, and I dare you not to be inspired to do something domestic or save some grocery money today :).

That's it for now.  Toodledoo!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a total homebody too. My kids now have frequent playdates here in Saudi Arabia, because I don't have to do ANYTHING to arrange it. The kids knock on my door and they play. Easy peasy.

    Enjoy your time off! Hope the Sesame Street Addiction plays out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...