Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Awesome e-book


I was given this e-book to review, and I want to make sure I start out by letting you know that it is on sale from today only until the 26th...so three days at 99 cents...a total steal!  After that it'll be going up to 4.99, so I'm starting off with that warning.

Now that that is out of the way I'm going to share my review.  I've been reading Crystal's blogs for over 5 years.  In fact she is one of the people who first inspired me to jump into the world of blogging.  She's been such a success and is admired by her hundreds of thousands of readers (moneysavingmom.com if you haven't heard).  One thing she's been open about during the years is her struggle to get and stay self-disciplined with everything from healthy habits to successful work/life balance down to the basics of just saying no.

I'll be honest that I was a little skeptical about this e-book.  I put off reading it because I've read most of her blog and followed her path for awhile now.  What new could she have to share?

It turns out:  a lot.  This isn't so much a philosophy book about the beauties of time management and that way over-used mommy word balance.  No, this is clear and concise techniques to make your dreams or wishes into every day reality.  It is totally do-able and reality based.  I finished reading the book pumped and with clear ideas of how to change my life starting first thing when I get up in the morning.  Nothing overwhelming, just a kick-start.

I'm so glad I read this and I'd encourage you to, too.  This is one of those I think you'll go over and over and use the provided lists to track your dreams you'll be achieving.

I'll have the button for its purchase in my sidebar for a few months maybe, but I'd encourage you to get it now while its just 99 cents.  If you get it, please let me know so we can chat about it!  There are specific ways to use friends in pursuit of these goals and I could use a few buddies to do this with!

Thanks,
Bobi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...