Sunday, October 21, 2012

Free Recycling Craft






You can tell I was feeling desperately crafty one night.  I had a bottle of Mod Podge and I wanted to use it!  I tore up pages from an old phone book (does anyone use those anymore?) and mod podged them over all the logos and printing around this flat box.

It left it looking really cool (in my opinion) and this long, flat box is perfect for holding those papers that continue to come into the house every day (thanks mail!  thanks public schools!).

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to you link party. I joined it and am following you too. Maybe you want to take time to enter my give away @
    http://thepeacethatpassesallunderstanding.blogspot.com/2012/10/hurry-and-enter-only-258-more-views.html
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever! I never thought aobut usig phone book pages. I can't wait to see the final project!

    Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever! I like the idea of using a phonebook! I have done it with old newspaper stories!
    http://photosbylmb.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...