Friday, October 26, 2012

Microwave Brownies Pinterest Fail


I am a big fan of brownies in all their shapes, recipes, and varieties. I've met very few I didn't LLLLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE.

But.

I tried a pin in which I was promised brownies hot from the microwave in less than 5 minutes. 

I'm really not that in a rush (I can have the batter within 5 minutes so bake time really doesn't faze me), but the pictures looked so fudgy and perfect I just had to give it a shot :).



This was the result of 5 minutes of microwaving.  Looks yummy!  But notsomuch.  It was rubbery and dry....oh, and doughy in other spots.

Nope, I'll stick to my oven, thank you.


But Pinterest?  No hard feelings.  You've given me so many great recipes and crafts as well as hours of enjoyable entertainment.  I could never hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...