Friday, December 28, 2012

For the Love of {Pantries}

What do you dream about when you picture the perfect pantry to hold your food items?

I start out with the door--I love the idea of a smoky glass door.  Something smalltowncandyshoppe about it, yet it also doesn't show the glaring colors or prints of chip packages :).




So, that would be for the "walk-in" pantry that has been the builder norm for the last couple of years.  What I've been noticing, and I think is better is food storage included in cupboards, right where you need it while cooking.  Maybe this is part of my disdain for and mental move away from the McMansions of the early 2000's.

Here's some of the new look that I like:


3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be great to have all of these in one kitchen! Love how it is so organized. Thanks for sharing this with "I Gotta Try That". I hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year!
    Cheers,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first is my favorite. Great curation:)

    Hopping by and following your FB and Pinterest.

    I am also inviting you to join my store's first giveaway event http://thequietmom.com/blog/tdhs-1st-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these ideas, Bobi - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...