Friday, February 21, 2014

Today's Thoughts


I've been serially listening to this song in my car while running errands and I finally realized today why a certain set of lyrics kept pounding at my heart whenever I heard it.  I have this kind of relationship not with a specific person but a certain situation.  And say what you will about white rappers, sometimes Eminem just gets me ;).


I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now
its a steel knife in my windpipe

I can't breathe
But I still fight when I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right
It's like I'm in flight

P.S. Video probably only appropriate for adults





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...