Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Private Roller Skate


Those long days of winter in Omaha seemed a little more manageable adding roller skating to our lives this year.

One afternoon I was at the rink with my younger daughter and the place had cleared out.  We weren't about to cut our skating time short, though, so we enjoyed the private skating time.

I have great memories of this afternoon because I was able to go as fast as I wanted and I felt so FREE!  I love the feeling of weaving around people and avoiding falls but the speed and smoothness of being alone was uniquely fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...