Monday, September 8, 2014

Time for Pumpkin Everything!




It's that time of year again!  Weeeee.....

Last year, I thought it was quite fun to cover my pumpkin in decorative duct tape.  I couldn't believe how well it preserved for several months of outdoor weather.  When the fall decorating season was over I brought it in, baked it up, and had plenty of pumpkin for making cold weather treats.  Since more and more people are ending up here for fall recipes I thought I'd share my favorites:

You could try the pancakes (RECIPE HERE):


Or some super tasty warm muffins.

These things are so good, its hard to tell how full of fiber and good stuff they are.



And for more...what better Pinterest search than all things PUMPKIN????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...