Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Velvet Couch


I take my House Beautiful reading and perusing quite seriously--although I borrow it from the library.  So, I may get my decorating trends a month or year late, but I get them all the same.

And in my last issue it seemed that 5 out of the 6 rooms/homes featured had velvet covering the couch.  Sure, the designs, shapes, sizes, and colors varied.  But still I was surprised that a trend could be that strong that the editors would see no need for any fabric variation that month.  Not that I'm criticizing.  Pretty much it made me want my own velvet couch like yesterday.

So, I had to do some research...



 
 
Modern Sofas by San Francisco Furniture
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Scrumptious, right?  Which color and style combo would you pick?
 

1 comment:

  1. All of those couches make me ant to crawl right in and bring a good, long book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...