Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Closet Ottoman




In my last post I mentioned some other things I was looking for to decorate (usefully!) my closet.  Here are some of the ottoman ideas.





























The last two most closely resemble what I am looking for.  There is just something about a dark blackish blue that speaks to me.  It gives hints of darkness, night time, and a luxe one at that.  It seems like there should be some cheap way to make my own ottoman but I haven't found it yet.  I'd guess either leather or velvet fabric would be quite expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...