Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Rustic Full Length Mirrors



Here I am with some full-length mirror ideas for my closet.  As you can probably tell I have kind of a 19th century saloon vibe going.  We already have wood looking tile as the floor, and I plan to have a chandelier and velvety ottoman in the room.  So really I could go rustic or fancy with the mirror.  So far I've been thinking if we DIY this we'll just get a $5 mirror from Walmart and add weathered pallet wood as a frame.  I like a lot of different looks here.













































I'll probably just prop this thing--whichever I choose--against the wall rather than hanging it.  I like the casual feel of that look.

So is there one here you prefer over another?  Now taking advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...