Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Okay, maybe I do



I just wanted to write that title because I'm tired of seeing the title of the last post.

I had poetry running through my mind today but I didn't take the time to write.

Poetry means there is a crack in my flow.

And rhyming starts.  Deep heavy stuff, where smiles aren't a part.


(hee hee)


It's spring break for the older ones, but the preschool boy came home with this great musical toy.

They jammed together and made my house feel child-joy.

I've been sorting all kinds of old momentos.


I won this when I was about 16.

You know the stage in my life where swinging was fast country dancing :).

I assured my husband I would not post this award on our walls for guests to see.

While perusing the memory books I found some written gems!



Life goals:  

Nailed it.

P.S. Watch Instagram for photo evidence that my memoirs are complete :).

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...