Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Peanut Butter cups





1 1/2 C peanut butter
1/4 C softened butter
1 C powdered sugar




Mix together and then roll and drop balls (or use a mini cookie scoop like I did)  onto wax paper over a plate.  Freeze for 10-20 minutes.  The ratios of these ingredients can be tweaked.  I like to use the least amount of sugar it takes to get them workable and tasty.  When they are too sweet it takes away from that perfect peanut/chocolate flavor combo.



While they are getting solid, melt some candy melts or chocolate chips for the outsides.  I like dark chocolate with my peanut butter, which is part of why I make these myself.  If you like them more like the packaged stuff, I'd use milk chocolate chips or melts.

Dip those frozen PB balls with a fork into the melted chocolate and set back on the frozen plate they were on. They'll get solid pretty quick again.





Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...