Saturday, December 27, 2014

Being Still and Small

When I first posted my response to my lupus diagnosis I mentioned the change I faced in my desire to be big and dramatic.   I was mourning that as my ability to do my talents and physical challenges had all but disappeared (for now anyway).

My quiet,  very small faith has reminded me that truth gets delivered in still, small packages.   So I would guess someone who wants to live their truth can do it in the same manner.

Still and Small for me could be:

More listening,  less preaching.
More apologizing and less argument.
More love in my heart and less boldness in my manner.
More seeing people's hearts and less fear of what they want from me.

I have much to receive as I'm reminded while I meditate and I hope quietly and with stillness I will be open to just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...