Monday, October 24, 2011

The Family Scrapbook

I REALLY REALLY want to document these busy but fleeting years with my four little ones.  Right now I am keeping lots of different written journals, as well as sometimes blogging, sometimes facebooking, and long emails to my family.  Then, I upload my pictures to a web service and make books to be printed there.  It seems like I have a lot of overlap that could all be done in one format.

As of right now, I'm guessing my most efficient option is blogging here with pictures and journaling and then using one of the services that prints your blog into a book.

Any of you tried that?  Do you have any advice or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...