Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thankful--Physical Abilities

In reference to this article I'm going to be keeping my thankful lists here on the blog.

10 Physical Abilities I am grateful for:


  1. Ability to get pregnant and have babies
  2. Ability to taste food
  3. to stretch my sore muscles 
  4. to breathe deeply to relax
  5. to get a massage
  6. to hug my family members
  7. to go walking and talking with friends
  8. ability to eat and enjoy food with other people
  9. ability to clean my house and organize things
  10. see beauty, especially in the outdoors
What are some of yours?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I am grateful that I can walk and use my hands. I am also grateful that I can get pregnant and have babies. I'm grateful that I can pick up those babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...