Saturday, January 28, 2012

Finding the House (post 5)

But, no.  It just couldn't be easy.  Getting a loan was actually a nightmare.  Who knew?  We'd bought homes before and it was with much less stable employment.  Things have SO changed.  I can't believe how hard it is to get a home these days.

This article tells a little about that.

Anyway, having been out of the housing loop for the past 4+ years, the difficulty getting a mortgage surprised us.  In fact it took over 2 months to get it all worked out.  The last week before we closed up I had almost completely given up.

But not without prayer.  SO much prayer.  I was praying all day for help with this problem. I kept asking for His Will, to know a plan B...I know what we want isn't always what we need so I was open to new ideas.

Dining Room

Unfinished basement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...