Friday, February 17, 2012

Baker's Helpers

This guy loves to help me bake.



And this appliance has been SO nice to use:




The top is a small oven, that is perfect for one cookie sheet--
I think I use it similar to how people use their toaster ovens.  
I've only heated up the main part of the stove once or twice in 
the month we've lived here.  Most everything else can be done
in this small space.  Saves a lot of electricity!

When we looked at this foreclosure I thought it was obnoxious that
they took all the appliances out (even built-ins like dishwasher and microwave).
But in the end I'm glad!  I love my new appliances we had to buy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...