Friday, February 10, 2012

My reading

I'm still studying the Book of Mormon everyday...and loving it.  I'm loving the peace and power I am feeling to help solve my problems.  There is nothing like a stronger dose of the Holy Spirit to help my life along!

Yesterday and today, I employed a study technique I heard about recently that involves reading the same passage over and over.  I didn't mean to employ this technique--but I realized that I really needed to soak in the beauty and teachings of those 3 verses, so I did just that.

Sometimes I just keep reading chronologically and the Spirit whispers insights to my soul (sometimes even unrelated to the subject matter in the verses I am reading).  And sometimes, certain events or words just need studied over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...