Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crockpot Meatloaf




1-2 pounds of ground beef
1/2 C rolled oats
1/4 C chopped onion
1-2 eggs
1/3 C milk
salt and pepper to taste

Mix and mash and get your hands all disgusting.  Then wash your hands and turn the crockpot on to cook on Low for the day.  When it is all cooked,whip up this sauce.  BUT FIRST!  (this is important)  DRAIN THE LIQUID OFF THE TOP.  Then take the sauce, spread it on, and let it cook a little bit longer:

1 C ketchup
2 T mustard
3 T brown sugar




1 comment:

  1. I love meatloaf, but I have never made it in a crockpot..I will have to try this! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...