Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Forgiveness


2 Nephi 25:26

26 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that ourchildren may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.



Today at church, our teacher shared an interesting truth...that really stuck out to me.  She said we should forgive our children.  When they see and feel what it is like to have our forgiveness they'll notice the pattern and be more prepared to feel the Lord's forgiveness when they seek it.  I thought that was a beautiful concept.  I am thankful for the grace of my parents when I have done wrong and apologized to them.  I hope I can do the same for my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...