Thursday, May 31, 2012

7 Questions



1.  If you were to start your own business what would it be?
     I would host a show on HGTV about families who remodel their own houses together :)

2.  You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
     I am a total morning person so this doesn't really happen.  In my case I am much more likely to go to sleep on the wrong side of the bed.

3.  What's the very first memory you have?
     I remember the way it looked looking from the inside to the outside of my playpen.  I remember the criss-cross ropes, how soft they were and how hard the play pen was to lay down on.  Thank goodness those pack and plays now have soft mattresses :).

4.  The world is ending, what do you do?  Fight?   Hide?  etc.
Um, I'd probably just hold onto and hug my babies and shut my eyes!  I'm a flighter not a fighter :)

5.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
Depends.  If I'm at home, it is breakfast:  turkey bacon, eggs, waffles, cereal, love it all!  If I am at a restaraunt I love to "do lunch."  A lovely salad or salad bar, a hot sandwich...love!

6.  How do you best learn?  Visual?  Listening?  Hands-on?
Kind of a combo of both.  I love doing a mindless task like cleaning while listening to a thought provoking audio book or NPR radio show.  I like to move while I am learning, but like listening the best I think.

7.  What is your favorite joke?
Not a joke per se, but I LOVE Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey.  Here's one for your pleasure:

"Somebody told me how frightening it was how much topsoil we are losing each year.  But I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared."

For more 7 questions check out the post I am linking up with.




2 comments:

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...