Monday, June 4, 2012

Crockpot BBQ Chicken





This is one of my easiest stand-by dinner recipes.  Take a bag of frozen chicken breasts (usually about 6.98 at Walmart) and rinse them off.  Using the whole bag makes a lot, but the leftovers are great!  Then just pile them in the Crockpot, still frozen, and turn it on HIGH.  Several hours later,  drain the liquid off and pour BBQ sauce between all the chicken pieces.  Then cook it on low for an hour or until you are ready to eat.
This makes excellent, moist BBQ chicken, with lots of warm sauce to put on the side.  Try it!  It might be the easiest dinner you make this week!

8 comments:

  1. I think this might be my new fav. recipe - 5 kids + no time = the need for great easy recipes like this - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be a fan of KC Masterpiece, but I love Sweet Baby Ray's these days. This is also one of my favorite simple and easy recipes. Love my crock pot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy this looks so good. I need to try it soon. I love the crockpot makes life so much easier lol

    Love your blog

    Check out my food blog if you haven't already :)

    www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! Sounds great
    , I followed a link over Here from the hgtv house hunter's behind the scenes! Glad I did this looks tastes. I have a 50 things list it is fun silly and surprisingly good. The book I read was about 50 things in 50 years or less.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolute brilliance. It's so easy, I sort of felt guilty for having served it and taken compliments. Kinda. Not really.

    Crock pots are the creation of angels. I really wish it were acceptable at work to have a crock sitting on my desk. I'd be infinitely more productive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this sounds so simple and yummy! This kind of "ease" is right up my alley!
    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We love it, and it takes very little effort :)

      Delete
  7. I found lots of interesting information here. The post was professionally written and I feel like the author has extensive knowledge in the subject. Keep it that way
    good bar food in singapore

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...