Thursday, August 23, 2012

Creeptastic Lawn Art

Now this scrapbook of our family's adventure would be totally missing something if I left out the following pictures.

To be honest, our first few weeks living in this house I was a little scared of it.  It was so big I was afraid I'd lose the kids.  Up until then, we were used to being crammed into the same room every hour of the day.  But after a few weeks here I loosened up a little and started exploring "the grounds" with my little guy.


Imagine my surprise when looking at the lawn, and seeing THIS look back at me:


So, I came a little closer.


And, even closer...


What the creeptasticness is this lawn art?

We've lived here 7 months.

The raccoons are still here.  Even though they are creepy.

Because they are heavy.

And I guess I'm lazy.


5 comments:

  1. Haha, that's better then finding shell casings everywhere like when we moved in ours...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, yeah, that's kinda creepy....just hope they really liked to do target practice or something :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! So this was the first time you've seen them in 7 months? too funny!

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, no...I saw them after a few weeks here. But they are still here, to greet me with their loveliness/scary stares. Cause they are heavy, so I don't feel like lifting them up, and we have more important projects :).

      Delete
  3. HAHA! This is great! I would have freaked the heck out seeing those things staring at me! Awesome- don't move them now- they are part of "history"-- Thank you for linking these ugly creatures up over at The Stinky Linky Party!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...