Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Thrifted Toys


Since we've moved a million times (well, more like 15), we try to keep all of our stuff at a minimum, and that included toys.  Now that we've been in this home a year, it's strangely starting to feel more permanent, so I've started to acquire a few more possessions.  (Plus, actually having the space to house the stuff!)

 When I found this bent, but really nice looking toy kitchen at Goodwill I swooped it up.  I thought my younger boys would get the most use out of it since it is at their height, but it looks like the girls had a few "wishIhadthattoy" issues to work out of their systems :).  And that's just fine by me.  I'm so glad they have a home to play in.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...