Monday, February 3, 2014

10 Favorite Barn Photos




Carver county Quilt barn
I LOVE barns.  I think they are one of the most beautiful things ever :).  When traveling I get a little giddy when I see one.  Since I saw several cool pictures this week I thought I'd put together a collection of my favorites here:
Country Spring by Barbara Brown


Hillside Acres farm

Red Barn and pear blossoms
rural North Carolina

barn and storm clouds passing

Barn in the Misty Morning
Hayloft
Pioneer Peak barn, Alaska







3 comments:

  1. I too love barns! I love your 5th barn pic the most... it draws me and I wish it could tell me about its stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love barns! I love your 5th barn pic the most... it draws me and I wish it could tell me about its stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love barns! I love your 5th barn pic the most... it draws me and I wish it could tell me about its stories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...