Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hello, new mixer!


Since I had to say good bye to ol' red :( a year and a half ago, I've been doing my mixing and kneading by hand.  Which hasn't been all bad.  It's a great way to punch out some stress and I did appreciate the opportunities to teach my kids how things get mixed without it being hidden in a machine high on the counter.

Besides that, though, I was thrilled at the surprise Casey brought home last night!


I kind of don't even want to bake with it yet because I like the way it gleams.  Give me time...I'm sure I'll break it in well.

Oh, and also, I must say they've made some fabulous design changes in the last 15 years.  I love the new handle and one piece easier-to-attach splatter guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...