Thursday, May 15, 2014

RV Speakers


The more things change the more they stay the same.  16 years after we started dating my man is still driving me around in his "truck" blasting the music from speakers :).











He bought marine speakers that are waterproof.  I am not 100% sure why, but I guess things can get a little wacky when you go on RV trips to the lake :).

To be honest, I'm really loving having better sound quality when we're driving and sometimes its even fun to listen to music when the camper is parked and we are packing it to get ready for ADVENTURE!


1 comment:

  1. This post is related with what I’m concerned with and it’s fantastically made. Thanks very much for your hardworking..
    Real Entertainment Disc Jockeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...