Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Well, that's Puzzling!




As the avid Goodwill shopper that I am, one wintery Friday night found me at my local store picking out a jigsaw puzzle for us to work on during the school break.

First off, I can hardly believe I have kids old enough that a puzzle can be trusted to stay intact (although I overshot that belief a little...don't let his cute face fool you).

Both my daughter and husband advised against a puzzle from Goodwill but my impulsive side won out.  Putting 295 pieces together to find the other 5 weren't there, is a puzzling problem!

It's okay though.  The memories made it worth it.  What a long winter we had.  I'm glad we had some fun things to get us through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...