Friday, August 22, 2014

Quotes for the chalkboard wall



So, like usual when a new season is upon me I get motivated to change up my chalkboard wall.  "Life is better in Flip-Flops?"  Yeah, I'm over that :).

I've decided to really deck it out with lots of thoughts and art in all the nooks and crannies so it's a diversion to look at while eating in our torn apart kitchen.  The floors have been ripped out, the bar will soon be smashed and the island cabinets will be switched.  It's gonna be chaotic!




So yeah, distraction.  And of course I am gathering my ideas here.  One reason is so you can enjoy them too.  Another reason is I need them all in one place I can pull up on my phone to refer to while I'm drawing.

So I'll start with the quotes and then the next post will be some of the chalkboard inspiration art to go with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...