Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reasons to love Nebraska {the Holy Family shrine}


I've been daydreaming for a few years about camping near this gorgeous Nebraska spot so that I can take pictures at dawn or sunset.


Turns out that's already been done...by photographers with much more talent :).


And probably something fancier than my cellphone.





I love the mountains and farmland of my home, but I have much I've grown to love across the prairies of this country too.



On its website, it states the purpose of this shrine is for seekers to have a place to connect with the holy spirit.  Even just driving by has done that for me.

1 comment:

  1. http://seejokesvideo.com
    See jokes video at a big collection of jokes video submitted by world wide people and our great comedians. top collection of really funny jokes video.

    joke video, fun videos, funnyvideos, comedy, amazing video, comedy movies, fun video, funy videos, humor, online videos, fanny video, cool videos, stupid video

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...