Thursday, December 18, 2014

Good News!

I think my new steroid works!  (Note: I have rheumatoid arthritis as well as lupus)

I woke up this morning with flat hands for the first time in over a year.

Flat hands?  Yes.  Normally I wake up with them balled in fists and I unpeel and stretch them.  That's the work of arthritis for ya.

But today they were laying flat across my body and were relaxed.  It was a joyous feeling to have some relief!

I posted a "steroid selfie" yesterday on Facebook as I noticed the facial puffing.  I wanted to face it, but I have to say having some pain relief made it no big deal :).  I'll be the puffy face for less pain.  Good trade.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...