Saturday, January 13, 2018

Artificial tree supplier



Museum Trees is a website that supplies really high end artificial plants.  I'm so thrilled with the one they sent me for reviewing.  It makes a great table centerpiece for our rustic handmade table.  Even my 7 year old keeps exclaiming how he thinks its real.

What I found interesting when I first heard about their site is that they also supply *outdoor* artificial plants, that don't get ruined in the weather.  They are so realistic I could see that being a smart desert landscaping solution -- water free. 

Museum Trees provided the product and they were very open about just wanting an honest review, but honestly I'm pretty impressed with their quality.

Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. At Evergreen Direct we have an extensive range of top quality artificial outdoor plants perfect all year round. View our range of outside plants and buy online today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments~!

Chocolate Yogurt Oat Muffins

  1 C oat flour 1/2 C sugar 1/4 C cocoa powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 salt 1/2 C chocolate chips 1 egg 1/2 C plain greek yogurt 1/4 melted bu...